Butterflys

Yesterday my friend and I went for a walk in the bush , we went fairly early, as it was going to be a pretty warm day when we reached the top of the hill ,we were surprised to see several butterflys flying in the strong wind and what a flight it was, the speed they were flying with was incredable and it was hard to believe such a fragile creature could stay up in the air against such a wind.
I recall reading that butterflys congregate on hills and now I was seeing it I didn't even try to get a photo of them as it would have been just a blur.   
 Back in the days before I had a good camera ( Before Camera BC)  I used to think there were only a few dull brown betterflys around here .But now I know better .
This beauty is a Lesser Wanderer it is not a native of Australia and feeds on the milkweed plant  and cottonbushes  the milkweed is also introduced .
I thought this rather interesting  You can't have one without the other.

Comments