Spotted Jezebel



 Jezebel Butterfly

I can't help but wonder if butterfly's have watches !!!
This  butterfly beauty is I think, a Spotted Jezebel  and it has flitted by 3 times now and always at about ten thirty in the morning when I am enjoying a morning cuppa on the front veranda, yesterday it had a mate with it but by the time I got the camera it had disappeared, just GONE !! so so sad!!!
I haven't see them here before and would dearly love a good shot of one of them .
The Cabbage whites were most unwelcoming chasing the Jezebels away as did some of the bees it's a hard world out there if your an insect. Sad as both the bee's and Cabbage White's aren't natives to this country and this beautiful creature has to fight them as well as everything else to survive.
Jezebel Butterfly's need native mistletoes and sandalwood to survive 

 

 

t

Comments